Oxygen is the basis of all life. People draw about 90 percent of the required energy from oxygen, which is used to de-acidify fat and drive other processes in the body. There are about 70 billion cells in a human body and blood carries oxygen to each one of them. Oxygen deficiency causes heart and oncological diseases, and provokes mutational changes. Most of town-dwellers have hypoxia, i.e. oxygen deficit, defined by various symptoms: weakness, sudden fatigue, poor quality of sleep, memory problems, headaches, reduced potency, weakened immune system and onsets of depression. Oxygen therapy procedures are recommended for the improvement of the quality of life, rather than one’s general wellbeing. Pure oxygen breathing strengthens body, improves all its processes, relieves fatigue, speeds up metabolism, fat burning processes, etc. It is believed that adequate concentration of oxygen in the body reduces the risk of cancer, since cancer cells do not multiply in a high-oxygen environment.
For healthy people, oxygen therapy:
- Effectively helps to stay healthy and rejuvenate the body
- Is excellent for people taking part in sports and wishing to increase the resilience of the body
- Is perfect for people who wish to lose weight, reduce cholesterol and uric acid content in blood
- Is ideal for actively working, studying and older people seeking to restore their physical and mental power.
Oxygen therapy treatment is recommended for:
- Impaired brain, retina and limb circulation
- After infarction and for coronary artery diseases
- For arrhythmia due to impaired heart muscle circulation
- For low or high blood pressure, migraine
- For depression
- Pneumona, bronchial asthma, upper respiratory tract infections
- Multiple sclerosis
- Meniere’s disease (nausea, vertigo, buzzing in ears)
- As an ancillary therapy in case of malignant diseases.
Oxygen therapy stimulates detoxication, rejuvenates and promotes vital functions, improves resilience.
Inhalation is an effective procedure for the prevention and treatment of upper respiratory tract diseases. It is effective at treating bronchitis, asthma and residual effects of pneumonia. The procedure has positive effect on the respiratory tract, reduces inflammation and relieves cough. During the inhalation, substances in the mineral water quickly and easily pass into the body, stopping the inflammation.
Inhalation with Essential Oils
Almost all essential oils are known for their antibacterial properties; some of them even have antiviral effect. Therefore, in addition to benefits of the steam, the procedure also kills germs and enhances the immune function.
Inhalation with Propolis
Propolis has antimicrobial effect: kills disease-causing bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoa. Propolis enhances immune function, stimulates metabolism, relieves pain and has antioxidative effect. Propolis effectively treats mouth and throat inflammation, common cold, laryngitis and bronchitis.
REGISTRATION TEL. +370 319 61336, +370 319 65532 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org